All completed applications will be reviewed by the members of the Admissions Committee to choose the best possible candidates. Due to the uniqueness of the program there are no provisions for advanced standing. Preference will be given to applications received before October 1.
All applicants must submit application materials to both the CAMC School of Nurse Anesthesia and Marshall University.
Instructions and application materials for CAMC can be found here
Instructions and application materials for Marshall University can be found here
Helpful information regarding the Marshall application
- Semester you plan to enroll is Summer. Please note that our program deadline is earlier than indicated on the Marshall form.
- The campus where you will take most of your courses is South Charleston
- Type of admission is Degree Seeking
- Name of major is DMPNA
- Major code is GB800000
- Fee classification and residency information is gathered for statistical purposes, but is not used to establish tuition rate for the DMPNA program. Please refer to the list of tuition and fees specific for the DMPNA program for this information.
- There is a $40 fee for the Marshall application. This fee is in addition to the application fee to be submitted with the CAMC form.
- A transcript of your baccalaureate degree must be submitted directly to Marshall University from the degree granting institution. This baccalaureate transcript is in addition to the transcripts that must be sent directly to CAMC.
If you need driving directions to the Robert C. Byrd Building (WVU Building), located on the Memorial campus of CAMC
Excellence in nurse anesthesia education since 1955
For information about our Nurse Anesthesia Program write to:
Charleston Area Medical Center
School of Nurse Anesthesia
3110 MacCorkle Avenue SE
Charleston, WV 25304